- Doctor has ordered a trans-telephonic monitor for you. This is a monitor that records the electrical activity of your heart for a period of up to 30 days.
- While wearing this monitor, please do not shower or bathe with monitor on, or get it wet in any way.
- While wearing the monitor, should you have an “event”, push the record button on the monitor to save the recording.
- After recording the event, call the number on the device they will instruct you in how to send recordings.
- Please DON’T wear any creams, lotions, deodorant or powders on your skin while wearing the device.
- Full instructions are enclosed with the monitor package along with instructions on returning the device.
- You will be given a date to return the monitor to the company while at the office.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment.
- If you need directions to our office please click on the locations link or ask our office staff when they call to schedule or confirm your appointment.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office at any time.