Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Please wear loose comfortable clothing (i.e. tee shirt) and shoes. Shorts or slacks are appropriate. (Ladies: No one piece dresses, long line bras, high heels or bras with underwire please)
- The exam will take approximately 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- No caffeinated or decaffeinated foods or beverages 24 hours prior to your exam. (I.e.: coffee, tea, cola, soda or chocolate)
- Nothing to eat or drink after midnight, water is okay. If you have an afternoon appointment you may have a light breakfast (toast, juice, cereal or oatmeal.)
- No smoking 6-8 hours prior to test.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment please give us 24 hours notice. (Otherwise you may be held responsible for the cost of the medication that was ordered)
- If you are taking any beta blockers or calcium channel blockers DO NOT take them 24 hours prior to your test.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment to fill out any paperwork needed.
- If you need directions to our office please click on the locations link or ask our office staff when they call to schedule or confirm your appointment.